[xml] Memory leak (__xmlRaiseError)?

Before I trouble bugzilla I'd like to find out whether something I've found is a leak or me being daft.

Looking for memory leaks in my app., I'm seeing error.c's __xmlRaiseError apparently leak when it does an xmlCopyError() into local variable 'to' and then not free up 'to'.

  This occurs when parse_file() is called on a non-existent file, e.g.

I've looked in CVS and there doesn't seem to be a diff. between that error.c and the copy I have and I can't see a bugzilla entry that relates to this specifically.

--
[neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature