Re: [xml] Two semantically identical files are being treated differently

Jason Viers wrote:
Jason Viers wrote:

David Grohmann wrote:

These 2 files have an element "PruningSection" which contain en
element "Channels" that contains some text. These 2 files are
extremely similar and I dont think they should be creating a node
Tree any different than each other.

Yes, they should.

My apologies, I looked at the examples too quickly and didn't notice the
extra line breaks only occurred between attributes, not elements.

Are you sure they're being read in the same manner?  When I read them
both have XML_TEXT_NODE as the the first child.  Is one being given
XML_PARSE_NOBLANKS?

Jason