Re: [xml] Two semantically identical files are being treated differently

Jason Viers wrote:
David Grohmann wrote:
These 2 files have an element "PruningSection" which contain en element "Channels" that contains some text. These 2 files are extremely similar and I dont think they should be creating a node Tree any different than each other.

Yes, they should.

My apologies, I looked at the examples too quickly and didn't notice the extra line breaks only occurred between attributes, not elements.

Are you sure they're being read in the same manner? When I read them both have XML_TEXT_NODE as the the first child. Is one being given XML_PARSE_NOBLANKS?

Jason