[xml] Compiling under WinCE

HI all,

I am new to libxml2 and need to create a target for WinCE 5.0 (and flavor of our SDK).  So, I am trying to compile the project by using embedded VC++ 4.0.  Since I can't use any ready-made makefiles, I tried to adapt the existing makefile targets and options.  I was able to compile the library (removing the iconv, and ftp/http modules).  However, I get a bunch of warnings of the following variety:

xmlschemas.obj : warning LNK4197: export 'xmlRealloc' specified multiple times; using first specification

I can't see how this can be included more then once.  Is there any other flag(s) that I am missing somewhere?

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Alex