Re: [xml] UNISTD.H, NETDB.h and windows and related lib's and or dll's

Stadelmann Josef schrieb:
C:\dsa5\xml\libxml2\nanoftp.c(32) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sys/socket.h': No such file
or directory

sys/socket.h don't exist in Windows. Windows needs WinSockets.

my question is from where under windows 2000 visual studio 6.0 shall sys/socket.h and related dll's or lib's
come from?

I can #undef HAVE_SYS_SOCKET_H in config.h, but what do I give up doing so?

It looks like sys/socket.h is accidentally included because HAVE_SYS_SOCKET_H
configure options is not properly set.

Also from where do I get netdb.h and related lib's and dll's for windows 2000?

It should use the WinSocket implementation. But I don't know if the code is
already ported. You may exclude the nanoftp and nanohttp module if you don't
need it.

Cheers, Andy