Re: [xml] clarification on group containg choice elemnet

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 05:55:58PM +0200, Trappel Martin wrote:
You know. I'm actually not sure it is ...
""Any use of the information contained herein in any way (...) by **persons other than the intended
recipient's** is prohibited.""

Since this is a public list the intended recipients are everyone. ;-)

  The recipient is the mailing list. This can be read as this is allowed
to use only by the recipients. This would for example forbid having
archives open to non-subscribers, like web search indexers, and that's
definitely a big no-no, I don't want to have to rely on the interpretation
of someone else legalese. Rules for engagement are clear, no legal
restriction on email messages sent to the list. If people can't cope
with this they can seek help elsewhere.

Daniel