Re: [xml] clarification on group containg choice elemnet

-----Original Message-----
From: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Daniel Veillard
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 4:22 PM
To: murulidhara
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] clarification on group containg choice elemnet

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 06:26:02PM +0530, murulidhara wrote:
   This  e-mail  and  attachments  contain  confidential
information from
   HUAWEI,  which is intended only for the person or entity
whose address
   is  listed  above.  Any use of the information contained
herein in any
   way  (including,  but  not  limited  to,  total or
partial disclosure,
   reproduction,  or  dissemination)  by  persons other
than the intended
   recipient's)  is  prohibited.  If  you  receive  this
e-mail in error,
   please notify the sender by phone or email immediately
and delete it!

Those terms are incompatible with the openess of this list.
Get those removed or post from somewhere else. You cannot
prohibit us from using the informations sent on this list as
we like. FIX THIS ! I am serious, so far you got free code
and support. You cannot threatens us as a result :-( I think
I will start banning individuals and corporations who post
messages with such legal threats to the list, you're warned.
There is no excuse this is documented, it's highlighted in
red in the appropriate location
    http://xmlsoft.org/bugs.html

Daniel

You know. I'm actually not sure it is ...
""Any use of the information contained herein in any way (...) by **persons other than the intended
recipient's** is prohibited.""

Since this is a public list the intended recipients are everyone. ;-)

Better though to make sure and remove this kind of ****. :-)

best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Martin Trappel