Re: [xml] clarification on group containg choice elemnet

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 06:26:02PM +0530, murulidhara wrote:
   This  e-mail  and  attachments  contain  confidential information from
   HUAWEI,  which is intended only for the person or entity whose address
   is  listed  above.  Any use of the information contained herein in any
   way  (including,  but  not  limited  to,  total or partial disclosure,
   reproduction,  or  dissemination)  by  persons other than the intended
   recipient's)  is  prohibited.  If  you  receive  this e-mail in error,
   please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

Those terms are incompatible with the openess of this list. Get those
removed or post from somewhere else. You cannot prohibit us from using the
informations sent on this list as we like. FIX THIS ! I am serious, so far
you got free code and support. You cannot threatens us as a result :-(
I think I will start banning individuals and corporations who post messages
with such legal threats to the list, you're warned. There is no excuse this
is documented, it's highlighted in red in the appropriate location
    http://xmlsoft.org/bugs.html

Daniel