Re: [xml] Copying XML subtrees across documents (in Python)

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 12:22:26PM +0200, Jos Vos wrote:
On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 11:48:53AM +0200, Stefan Behnel wrote:

;) the recommended way to use libxml2 from Python is lxml.
Thanks, but if anyhow possible, I'd like to stick to something
that is available from stock RHEL5 and python-lxml isn't included
there.

  I a sense I would not be against including lxml within libxml2,
which would solve that kind of issues in the long term

Actually, in the *long* term, I rather see lxml in the Python stdlib,
including libxml2 and libxslt. :)

Stefan