Re: [xml] RelaxNG, xmlTextReader, and streaming error

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 02:42:31PM -0500,
  Just to be sure, "xmllint works" you mean that using
    xmllint --stream --relaxng foo.rng foo.xml
validates the document correctly ?
Correct. The following successfully validate:
xmllint --stream --relaxng foo.rng foo.xml
xmllint --relaxng foo.rng foo.xml
xmllint --stream --valid foo.xml
xmllint --valid foo.xml

My code validates using the DTD.

My code does NOT validate using RelaxNG.

My code validates using RelaxNG *IF* I add a call to
xmlTextReaderPreserve() on every element node.