Re: [xml] RelaxNG, xmlTextReader, and streaming error

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 02:42:31PM -0500, david hagood gmail com wrote:
Since xmllint works and my code does not, it would seem that I am doing
"something wrong" - is it not valid to walk the stream using
xmlTextReaderRead() if you are wanting to do RelaxNG validation?

  Just to be sure, "xmllint works" you mean that using
    xmllint --stream --relaxng foo.rng foo.xml
validates the document correctly ?

Daniel