Re: [xml] RelaxNG validation bug when in streaming mode?

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 08:44:31AM -0500, david hagood gmail com wrote:

  Impossible to tell without full input and RNG. Depending on RNG it may
compiled to a regexp or not. Then processing is completely different.
Making guesses is a very time consuming process, which I usually avoid
when I can.
  Can you reproduce with xmllint --stream --relaxng .. ... ?

Hard for me to tell - the version of xmllint I have does not report
*where* the error occurred in the file. Is there a way to ask xmllint to
give me more information about where a validation error occurred?

If I cannot work through it on my own fairly quickly, I'll see if I can
create a simplified example - you *really* don't want to walk through a
several thousand line RNG schema, do you?

  definitely no. The fact thet schemas is several thousand line may indicate
that it's really more complex than what you initially suggested.

Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library