Re: [xml] RelaxNG validation bug when in streaming mode?

On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 18:21 -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  definitely no. The fact thet schemas is several thousand line may indicate
that it's really more complex than what you initially suggested.

Daniel

The schema is huge because it describes a communications protocol with
many hundreds of possible messages. Any given message within the schema
is pretty simple.

If I can work through the build issues from the source RPM as described
in my other email, I'll see if the problem persists, and if so, strip it
down to the simplest subset that shows the problem.