Re: [xml] Win32 support

Von: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 02:56:40PM +0200, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
The seond patch needs some more work - hope to get it working in a
acceptable way in the next few days.

  What does it do? I plan a release like within the next hour.

It's the change in uri.c from the patch I posted here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2007-January/msg00175.html

I wanted to investigate some more the see if there's a better solution for this, but if you want to release a
new version it's maybe better to just use this one.
The problem is that this function currently does not recognize windows-paths (they come from the env var
XML_CATALOG_FILES) in the form c:/my/path and a wrong uri was created.

Christian