Re: [xml] an xpath segfault reproducible with xmllint

William M. Brack wrote:
I can reproduce the problem, under Valgrind, using the released version
of libxml2-2.6.27.  However, for me, it is fixed in SVN HEAD by a change
to xpath.c committed on Feb 13 (SVN revision 3584).  Could you please try
the latest SVN and confirm that it fixes it for you as well?

Hi William!
I had found your change in SVN before. I described the whole situation
in my mail* from 04/04/2007 05:28PM CEST. I think you must have missed
my reply.

* http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2007-April/msg00024.html

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK                                       SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer                                Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144                                     19000 Praha 9, CR
prusnak[at]suse.cz                                http://www.suse.cz