Re: [xml] iconv.dll dependency for libxml2

Lysetti, Srinivas wrote:
Thanks Jason for your prompt reply. Currently I am using pre-build binaries, I will have to build the binaries using those compilation option. I will go through the documentation. Can you give me some pointers if you know already? I will appreciate your help.

The latest source can be downloaded from ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/ (currently libxml2-2.6.27.tar.gz <ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/libxml2-2.6.27.tar.gz>). I'm guessing you're on Windows, if so check out the win32 directory, namely the "Readme.txt" file has info on running the configure script & compiling.

Jason