Re: [xml] iconv.dll dependency for libxml2

Lysetti, Srinivas wrote:

Hi,

I am using libxml2 in my project. For using libxml2 we need to have iconv.dll and zlib1.dll. Is there any way to remove this dependency? I want to use just libxml2 without iconv.dll and zlib1.dll.

Of course, it's a "configure" option before compilation. If you're using a pre-built binary, then you'll have to compile it yourself. The website has information on how to do this.

Jason