[xml] OpenVMS libxml2 Ports Available

OpenVMS I64 and OpenVMS Alpha ports of libxml2 2.6.24 are available at

  <http://www.hp.com/go/openvms/freeware/>

The direct path -- which I don't recommend embedding on any web pages, as the HP website and the directories involved are going to be somewhat volatile -- is at the URL:

  <http://h71000.www7.hp.com/freeware/freeware80/libxml2-2_6_24/>

I ended up heavily reworking the OpenVMS build procedures, and correcting a few compilation errors encountered.

There's a libxslt port in the same general area of the Freeware web site.

I see the current baselevel is 2.6.26; off to look at a port of that version.