Re: [xml] OpenVMS libxml2 Ports Available

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 06:30:34PM -0400, Stephen Hoffman wrote:

OpenVMS I64 and OpenVMS Alpha ports of libxml2 2.6.24 are available at

   <http://www.hp.com/go/openvms/freeware/>

The direct path -- which I don't recommend embedding on any web pages, as the HP
website and the directories involved are going to be somewhat volatile -- is at
the URL:

   <http://h71000.www7.hp.com/freeware/freeware80/libxml2-2_6_24/>

I ended up heavily reworking the OpenVMS build procedures, and correcting a few
compilation errors encountered.

  Well if you have patches to update the existing vms directory, that
would be nice to share,

   thanks,

Daniel