[xml] Validate with SAX2

Hello,
I'm using a SAX2 parser in push mode that should validate the XML document, in
the following way:

  //Set all my callbacks functions in mySAXHandler...

  f = fopen(filename, "r");
  ctxt = xmlCreatePushParserCtxt(mySAXHandler, ...);

  int ret = xmlCtxtUseOptions(ctxt,
                              XML_PARSE_DTDLOAD |
                              XML_PARSE_DTDATTR |
                              XML_PARSE_DTDVALID  );

  while (fread(...))
    xmlParseChunk(...);

What happened is that the document is not valid (as I tested it with the example
program "parse2") but xmlParseChunk doesn't return any error.

Is there a way to validate a document using SAX2, or am I missing something ?

Thank you,
Giorgio