Re: [xml] c14n - attributes

I looked at it and there is no easy way to fix this:
1) Default attributes for c14n are inserted into the
tree by xml parser. c14n code itself does not do
anything  about this.
2) As Daniel wrote, schemas support code in libxml2
is separate from the main xml parser. There is no easy
way to get access to schema data from xml parser
(at least, for my limited knowledge of this code).

I can suggest a workaround though... You can parse
xml file, then *manually* add default attributes from
the schema and then call C14N. Not the best option
but it should work

Aleksey

Aleksey Sanin wrote:
Yes, it is correct behavior. I'll take a look but I don;t
know much about schemas code so no promises

Aleksey