From: Brian E. Lozier [mailto:brian massassi net]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 3:31 PM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] trouble compiling on solaris

Hello,

I am trying to get libxml2 compiled on a solaris (uname -a: SunOS
buildsolaris 5.8 Generic_108528-13 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraAX-i2).  I am
getting errors during the "make" step but I cannot figure out what the
actual error is (and thus I don't even know where to start looking for
a solution).  Attached is a log of the output of make and another one
from configure.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian