Re: [xml] trouble compiling on solaris

On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 12:31:28PM -0800, Brian E. Lozier wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to get libxml2 compiled on a solaris (uname -a: SunOS
buildsolaris 5.8 Generic_108528-13 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraAX-i2).  I am
getting errors during the "make" step but I cannot figure out what the
actual error is (and thus I don't even know where to start looking for
a solution).  Attached is a log of the output of make and another one
from configure.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  Any warning issued about /usr/include ... files is related
to your operating system, not related to libxml2, please send this log
to your Solaris support contact, thanks.

Daniel