Re: [xml] Copying contents from UTF-8 buffer...

On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 11:54:32AM +0530, harbhanu wrote:
I am using libxml's SAX2 set of API's for parsing xml files.
[...]
But now I have discovered that the content changes at times..so there is a
possibility that the buffer content is changed

When I want to copy the content from it.

Can you give a solution...so that I can use the same buffer pointers ( cur,
end etc) to copy the content from the UTF-8 encoded buffer..

  No. You are using a streaming imterface which was designed so that
it requires only fixed amount of memory whatever the document parsed.
If you have a 1MByte text node, SAX will *never* have one continuous
buffer containing it all. So you can definitely forget about it.
  And XML is about structure parsing, you can't mix strcutured call
and raw flat informations without going though complex manipulation
you are mixing layers, don't expect any clean interface for this.

            This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information
from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address
is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is

  The terms of communications with your company are unacceptable for this
open source project. Please stop communicating in this way, see
http://xmlsoft.org/bugs.html for explanations ! If you can't deal with
free flow of informations you will have a very hard time with open source
and getting free support at least from me !

Daniel