[xml] line number of error

Hi to all,

I want to make a validation tool for (x)html with libxml. This tool should work like the one from w3c. With xmllint I get a message and a correct line number. But I want to show the message and line number in a message box.
With xmlSetStructuredErrorFunc(NULL, MyErrorHandler) and an xmlErrorPtr with error->line I get a message but not the correct line where the error occurs. What am I making wrong? What is the way I have to go?

I’m a newbie and need help!

Thanks

Anne