[xml] Regarding makefile

I recently implemented an XML parser using libxml2. My .c file includes 'xmlmemory.h' and 'parser.h' (much like the real GNOME Job example). For the time being, I placed the file in 'example' folder of libxml2 so that the makefile would require only minor changes.

Is there someplace I can obtain the dependency diagram for the different files in libxml2? I want to get rid of all the unecessary files and folders as what I have now is a 12MB folder!

Also, is there anyway I can reuse the provided makefiles after that? What changes would I have to make?

Thanks a lot!