RE: [xml] Status of the ISO Schematron implementation

Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Eric van der Vlist
Hi Daniel,

Le mercredi 07 juin 2006 à 13:13 -0400, Daniel Veillard a écrit :
On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 06:27:51PM +0200, Eric van der Vlist wrote:

[...]

  So far it has been very disapointing in spite of high
initial expectations,
growing a test suite would certainely help, not sure each
and every case
should be bugzilla'ed, and I'm still unclear how mush
interrest there really
is for it. I don't know what's the best approach, and I
don't have that much
time right now (though a slow but reliable implementation
should not be too
hard based on the existing code).

[...]

Daniel, can you elaborate on the reason why it would be slow
implementation?

Regards,

Kasimier