Re: [xml] Status of the ISO Schematron implementation

Hello:

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 06:27:51PM +0200, Eric van der Vlist wrote:
I am thus wondering what is the status of the Schematron implementation
and if I should enter bugs.

Well I started working on it, hoping it would be simple and quick.
Daniel

FWIW, I would like to register as an "interested party" :-)
I am working on a large, multi-year project and we have lots of XML to
be validated.  We have a big team, and there are people using a
combination of Schematron, RelaxNG, XSD, RelaxNG+Embedded Schematron,
XSD+Embedded Schematron...

We have been using tools like jing, trang, Sun MSV, 4Suite on various
platforms.  It would be great to have a reliable up to date Schematron
implementation!

I think Schematron has been suffering from poor marketing.  I think
many people have reinvented that wheel b/c they didn't know it existed.
Alas, myself included.

--Craeg