Re: [xml] Two basic questions about libxml

Thanks a lot, Mr Reese. After hours of mental trauma, you one line answer made my day!

xml2-config --libs,
xml2-config --cflags   listed all the flags i was looking for.

Ah...The woes of being a newbie!

Teresa Thomas

On 7/6/06, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 12:28:17PM -0400, Teresa Thomas wrote:
> Hi I still haven't been able to get the link-flags to link my libxml
> functions with my code.
> When I type  'pkg-config --libs libxml2' (also tried libxml) on the
> terminal, I get the following message:

  pkg-config may not be correctly setup everywhere. If libxml2 is correctly
installed then xml2-config should be present.
Developper FAQ #1

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat
veillard redhat com   | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine