Re: [xml] Two basic questions about libxml

Hi I still haven't been able to get the link-flags to link my libxml functions with my code.

When I type  'pkg-config --libs libxml2' (also tried libxml) on the terminal, I get the following message:

"Package libxml2 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libxml2.pc'
No package 'libxml2' found"

Anyone has the common link flags? Can you please list them?

Thanks again!