Re: [xml] empty tag

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 03:44:14PM -0400, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 03:03:12PM -0400, Jean-Francois Dupont-Viel (QA/EMC) wrote:
Ok it seems to work now. I guess the problem was between my two ears...

  using the global variables to change contextual behaviour is a bad idea
that's why I try to deprecate them and suggest people to use the new APIs
which are easier to maintain in the long term,

Wouldn't it be a good idea to make a full API cleanup and call that
libxml3 ?

Mike