Re: [xml] Pascal bindings outdated?

Hi Andreas,

Hello Eric,

My apologies for not keeping the Delphi bindings a bit more
up-to-date.
I'm a bit lazy about this, but there is also little point in
releasing the bindings for new versions before Igor releases
the corresponding Windows DLLs (and his most recent is
currently 2.6.23).

Looks like he is at 2.6.24 now...

The API has not changed substantially. A quick diff indicates
only the following additions to the libxml2 API between
2.6.22 and 2.6.26:

hmtlDocDumpMemoryFormat
xmlDOMWrapCloneNode
xmlOutputBufferCreateBuffer
xmlRelaxNGSetParserStructuredErrors
xmlSaveToBuffer
xmlSchemaSetParserStructuredErrors
xmlStreamPushNode
xmlStreamWantsAnyNode
xmlTextReaderSchemaValidateCtxt
xmlPathContextSetCache

So unless you have need for one of the above, the old
bindings should be adequate.

I will try to get around to updating them soon.

I wanted to write: "Don't worry, I need none of these", but you are way
too fast. Thank you for updating!

Thank you and best regards
        Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas tscharner metromec ch
And the beast shall come forth surrounded by a roiling cloud of