Re: [xml] Pascal bindings outdated?

Hi Andreas,

My apologies for not keeping the Delphi bindings a bit more up-to-date.
I'm a bit lazy about this, but there is also little point in releasing
the bindings for new versions before Igor releases the corresponding
Windows DLLs (and his most recent is currently 2.6.23).

The API has not changed substantially. A quick diff indicates only the
following additions to the libxml2 API between 2.6.22 and 2.6.26:

hmtlDocDumpMemoryFormat
xmlDOMWrapCloneNode
xmlOutputBufferCreateBuffer
xmlRelaxNGSetParserStructuredErrors
xmlSaveToBuffer
xmlSchemaSetParserStructuredErrors
xmlStreamPushNode
xmlStreamWantsAnyNode
xmlTextReaderSchemaValidateCtxt
xmlPathContextSetCache

So unless you have need for one of the above, the old bindings should be
adequate.

I will try to get around to updating them soon.

Eric Zurcher
CSIRO Plant Industry
Canberra, Australia
Eric Zurcher csiro au