Re: [xml] thanks a lot ---some more help ---

Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Well may depend on your CVS client. I would say checkout on a sane platform
and just export the code to Windows from there. Also allows to make CVS diffs
without end of line brokeness, and in general to trust the tools.
Finally found what caused this (was bugging me since this is the first problem I've had with the client in years): Looks like those files (result/ent11*, result/ns7*) were added as text while all the rest of the result files where added in binary mode. This is what was causing the screwy line endings in the files upon checkout. I forced them to pull in binary mode and all is now well.

Rob