Re: [xml] Potential wrong usage of xmlIsID() in tree.c

Hi,

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 14:57 +0100, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:

[...]

My intention is now just try to implement some prototypes explicitely,
i.e., without trying to reuse the code base, then send it to the
list for discussion, then maybe commit and then we still can try to
eliminate redundant code and make the code base more flexible.
Is this OK with you all?

I attached the current prototypes for setting/adding DOM attrs.

Compared to the default code base, I mostly see the following
differences (this is written from the DOM-viewpoint):

1) Adding an attr-node
  a) we need a removed attr-node to be returned
  b) adjustable IDness handling (in xmlDOMWrapRegisterIfId())

2) Setting attrs
  a) DOM: "value is a simple string; it is not parsed as it is being
           set"
  b) same as 1b)

Some other internal functions come with this, but they might not be
needed; I just wanted to minimize the relevant code.

Regards,

Kasimier