Re: [xml] xmlEncodeEntitiesReentrant

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 11:13:05AM -0800, Fred Smith wrote:

I don't understand the reason why this code is not there, can someone
explain to me? Thanks!

  because it's never needed.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage

  This clause is not compatible with the requirements of use of this
mailing list, we need to archivei and export received mails, please
get this removed or stop posting to this mailing list from that address.

Daniel