Re: [xml] xsltproc: glibc detected *** double free or corruption

/ Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> was heard to say:
|> I'm concerned that it's using "libxml 20619-CVS2458" but claims
|> to have been compiled against "libxml 20622". I guess I should
|> build libxml myself and see if that fixes the problem...

|   Hum, I would rather thing that's the source of the problem, you
| built an old library which is laying around and breaking things.

Well, not yet :-). But I'll try updating CVS and building and see
if that fixes the problem.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw nwalsh com> | There exist some evils so terrible and
http://nwalsh.com/            | some misfortunes so horrible that we