Re: [xml] parsing problem

On Sat, Feb 04, 2006 at 09:40:52PM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
The test case is somewhat fragile (but I'm fairly sure it's
well-formed) - if I try to cut it down to a smaller doc it doesn't
happen.

  Okay I finally reproduced it after guessing where the problem was
  (basically the stream code was looking for the --> sequence from the
  start of the comment and not from the start of the content of the
  comment) Fix is in CVS, I also added the test file to the regression
  suite.

Great, thanks very much!  I'll give it a try.

I'm wondering if it's exposing some buffering problem in the parser.

  Actually no, it's 'just' a streaming parser bug.

I'd be interested to know why it wasn't reproduced initially in your
environment.

Thanks a lot,

Graham

--