Re: [xml] parsing problem

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 07:11:57PM +0000, Graham Bennett wrote:
I'm wondering if it's exposing some buffering problem in the parser.

  Actually no, it's 'just' a streaming parser bug.

I'd be interested to know why it wasn't reproduced initially in your
environment.

  Honnestly I don't know ! It should have been raised by --stream
or --push , but somehow it seems to have worked, maybe I made a mistake
or for some reason the buffer size wasn't the same. Very surprizing, yes.

Daniel