Re: [xml] XML Catalog problem

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 02:51:17PM +0000, Chris Wareham wrote:
Chris Wareham wrote:

Before running my program, I disconnected my development machine from
the network as it has a version of libxml2 installed that includes HTTP
and FTP support. The NewsML file was validated, so my program must be
using the local DTD's referenced in the catalog.

On my live server, libxml2 was compiled with "--disable-http
--disable-ftp" as arguments to the configure script. I am wondering if
this changes the behaviour of the catalog support, as running my program

  it should not. But that's not part of the regression tests as I never
compile without them and that's the default compilation options.

Daniel