[xml] xmlTextConcat

Hi all!
          I want to use the function xmlTextConcat()
but I can't. Is there any problem with this function?
And I don't what to use xmlNodeSetContent(), because I
don't want to replace the text a have in the node. Can
anyone show me how to use this function? I have seen
it in differents examples, but they are too
complicated for me.
I have another question. Is there any function in
libxml that lets me read from a file descriptor?
Something like read()?
Thanks in advanced,

Flor.

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam