Re: [xml] New user, evaluating XML libraries

Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> writes:

  I reacted to the push for your data binding software, which IMHO wasn't
what was asked for.

I was merely pointing to one of the advantages of XSD which you bashed
in your post.

Maybe I'm not nice, sorry about that, but I don't go to your user mailing
list trying to get the people to use something else when they ask about
the toolkit capability.

My comment was purely XSD vs RNG. Are you saying that you are the only
one who is allowed to suggest what should and should not be used on this
mailing list? If so, then sorry, I will refrain from posting here again.

-boris