[xml] looking for fast SAX parser

Hi,

I am looking for the fastest SAX parser for internal use and libxml2 seems to be the best candidate.

Most of the benchmarking results from web seem to be suggesting that libxml and expat perform almost the same. I guess they were run in 2004-05 timeframe.
When I ran the xml benchmark recently, I see that libxml consistently outperforms expat by 30% on most of my test data.

I am curious to know what specific performance optimizations were done to libxml2 over the past year.
Or the speedup is just because of my test data ?

Thanks,
ramky