Re: [xml] validating xml against XSDs with xmllint; seems to not be finding included XSDs

I ended up installing an earlier rpm that had xsd:include implemented
but didn't require a newer glibc.  But you are correct, I probably
could have just gotten the 2.6.26 source and done a full build.
Either way, I'm happy.  Thanks for the help :-)

_NAP

On 8/25/06, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 12:45:35PM -0700, Nicholas Aaron Philbrook wrote:
> Hmmm...yes, I am using libxml2-2.5.10 at work, and after upgrading to
> 2.6.26 on my home computer, it worked.  However, trying to upgrade to
> 2.6.26 on my work machine brought up complaints about needing to
> upgrade glibc (currently running 2.3.2, need 2.3.4)...and I don't
> think that's an option on my work machine :-\.

  Check with your sysadmin, I can't think of an Unix like system
where libxml2 can't be rebuilt against the installed libc.

Daniel