Re: [xml] validating xml against XSDs with xmllint; seems to not be finding included XSDs

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 08:05:14PM -0700, Nicholas Aaron Philbrook wrote:

I'm trying to validate an xml file (form.xml) against an XSD file
(form.xsd) which includes some other XSD files, which in turn include
some others, etc.  Here is my command line:

xmllint --schema form.xsd ~/form.xml

(I am in the directory with form.xsd and all of the files it includes).

The output :

Unimplemented block at xmlschemas.c:3069
compilation error: file form.xsd line 45 element xs:element
Schemas: element anonelem13 ref to url not found
compilation error: file form.xsd line 63 element xs:element
Schemas: element anonelem21 ref to url not found

  What version are you using ? I can't find any TODO leading to
the error reported. Make 100% sure you are using the latest libxml2
version 2.6.26 !

Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library