Re: [xml] validating xml against XSDs with xmllint; seems to not be finding included XSDs

Hmmm...yes, I am using libxml2-2.5.10 at work, and after upgrading to
2.6.26 on my home computer, it worked.  However, trying to upgrade to
2.6.26 on my work machine brought up complaints about needing to
upgrade glibc (currently running 2.3.2, need 2.3.4)...and I don't
think that's an option on my work machine :-\.

On 8/24/06, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 08:05:14PM -0700, Nicholas Aaron Philbrook wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to validate an xml file (form.xml) against an XSD file
> (form.xsd) which includes some other XSD files, which in turn include
> some others, etc.  Here is my command line:
>
> xmllint --schema form.xsd ~/form.xml
>
> (I am in the directory with form.xsd and all of the files it includes).
>
> The output :
>
> Unimplemented block at xmlschemas.c:3069
> compilation error: file form.xsd line 45 element xs:element
> Schemas: element anonelem13 ref to url not found
> compilation error: file form.xsd line 63 element xs:element
> Schemas: element anonelem21 ref to url not found

  What version are you using ? I can't find any TODO leading to
the error reported. Make 100% sure you are using the latest libxml2
version 2.6.26 !

Daniel