Re: [xml] Manpage update (xmllint.1, xmlcatalog.1)

Am Donnerstag, den 06.04.2006, 04:44 -0400 schrieb Daniel Veillard:
On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 01:12:55AM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
Hello,

As I already told Daniel Veillard via PM, I again have an update ready
for the xmllint and the xmlcatalog manpage.

The changes:
- refer to libxml/libxslt manpages when mentioning these libraries
- small fix so anchors fit title
- use the current XSL snapshots, because they fix a lot of bugs with the
manpage stylesheets and they support some more elements, so the manpages
are a bit more handy
- fixes a few markups issues I used as workaround for docbook-xsl <=
1.69.1 (which are solved in the snapshots)

The patches against the current CVS are attached. Critics or
suggestions?

  Hum, I'm afraid I applied your previous set of patches to CVS, could you
regenerate the diffs against HEAD :-\ ?

No problem. Please read my other mail, I sent these minutes too and tell
me your decision.

  sorry about that,

No problem. The only change is, that dbhtml processing instructions for
the segmentedlist item should be added to get a table as output in HTML.

Regards, Daniel