[xml] Manpage update (xmllint.1, xmlcatalog.1)

Hello,

As I already told Daniel Veillard via PM, I again have an update ready
for the xmllint and the xmlcatalog manpage.

The changes:
- refer to libxml/libxslt manpages when mentioning these libraries
- small fix so anchors fit title
- use the current XSL snapshots, because they fix a lot of bugs with the
manpage stylesheets and they support some more elements, so the manpages
are a bit more handy
- fixes a few markups issues I used as workaround for docbook-xsl <=
1.69.1 (which are solved in the snapshots)

The patches against the current CVS are attached. Critics or
suggestions?

Regards, Daniel