Re: [xml] Re: maybe_offtopic: help with using exslt functions (SOLVED)

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 10:21:57AM +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:
Hi Daniel,

silly me. The test-suites are usually a good source of example, but I tend
to forget that. Thanks a lot - everything works fine now. Means soon we get
a much better devhelp app ;)

good :-)

PS.: and a thousand thanks that you went back to gtk-doc. There is more
good stuff comming soon there too.

Ahum ... I didn't went back to gtk-doc, I faked the HTML gtk-doc output based
on the libxml2-api.xml and a devhelp.xsl . The same need to be made for
libxslt BTW, probably just a bit of tuning of the stylesheet needed.

Daniel