Re: [xml] Re: maybe_offtopic: help with using exslt functions (SOLVED)

Hi Daniel,

silly me. The test-suites are usually a good source of example, but I tend to forget that. Thanks a lot - everything works fine now. Means soon we get a much better devhelp app ;)

Stefan

PS.: and a thousand thanks that you went back to gtk-doc. There is more good stuff comming soon there too.